Acacia Cottage & Annexe
15 Pastorie Street, Prince Albert
Acacia Cottage is a self-catering cottage that can accommodate four in 2 en-suite bedrooms. A further two guests can be accommodated in the Acacia Annexe. TGCSA 3 Star graded.
Acacia Cottage is just a block away from "town" on a little farm with horses, chickens, cats and dogs... a private, restful retreat from street lights and traffic. Eat alfresco on the vine-covered verandah or in the spacious open-plan living room which has a cosy wood-burning fireplace for those winter evenings. Spend your time lazing on the verandah watching the grazing horses or the magnificent Karoo sunsets, have a braai or take a dip in the swimming pool.
RATES FOR 2018
for 1 or 2 guests R900 per night
for 3 guests R1200
for 4 guests R1600
for 5 guests R2000
for 6 guests R2200
- Minimum rates apply on certain dates.
- Acacia Annexe if not rented with Acacia Cottage: R700 per night for two. Single R400. ROOM ONLY.
- Just a block away from the Main Street
- Cottage is air-conditioned.
- Beds made up either king size or singles.
- All bedrooms have mosquito nets, fans and mohair throws.
- Heaters in bedrooms and a cosy fireplace in the lounge.
- The fully equipped kitchen with a choice of teas, coffees and rusks.
- Braai facilities and swimming pool.
- The cottage has a washing machine.
- A cleaning and laundry service can be provided upon request for an additional charge.
- Safe, off-street parking.